Tuesday, December 2, 2008

nothing to write about...

Since life has really sucked lately and it's not really looking up, I thought that I would post some of my favorite quotes from Disney movies. I am sorry that I have nothing substantial to write about!

"Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid."- Mary Poppins"

A lady never starts a fight, but she can certainly finish them!"-The Aristocats

"Faint heart never won fair lady"- Robin Hood

"A lie keeps growing and growing until it's as plain as the nose on your face"-Pinnochio

"So you like to pick on little guys, huh? Well, why don't you pick on me? "-Dumbo

"Don't take gravity too lightly or it'll catch up with you."-Sword in the Stone

"It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change."-Alice in Wonderland

"What's a baby? Well they...they resemble humans...but I'd say a mite smaller...aye, and they walk on all fours... and they beller a lot. And they're very expensive. You'll not be permitted to play with it. But they're mighty sweet, and very soft...and very very cute, just a cute little bundle... of trouble!"- Lady and the Tramp

"No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true."-Cinderella

"I was talking to myself about you the other day, we were wondering what became of you. "-Bambi

"If I may say... far better than any dream girl is one of flesh and blood."-The Little Mermaid

"Oh, dear, dear, dear, Captain Hook. Shooting a man in the middle of his cadenza? That ain't good form, you know."-Peter Pan

"You're trying my patience. Five, six, seven, eight, nine, TEN!"-The Jungle Book

"Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught."-Aladdin

"Well, there's the usual things: flowers... chocolates... promises you don't intend to keep... "-Beauty & the Beast

"not so very long ago. And yet so much has happened since then, that it seems more like an eternity"- 101 Dalmations

"I'd like to dance and tap my feet / But they won't keep in rhythm / You see, I washed'em both today / And I can't do nothin' with 'em"-Snow White

"If you give me a headstart I can beat you."- Fox & the Hound

1 comment:

Candice said...

You rock, some of these are my favorites, too! You picked out ab-fab perfect lines. luv ya and hope all's well!